Are you in Danger?
Call our 24hr Hotline: 865.982.1087
Domestic Violence Hurts
Domestic violence is a pattern of behavior used to gain power and control over another person through fear and threats. It may include physical, emotional and sexual abuse. Domestic violence is a crime.
Does Your Partner or Family Member...
• Embarrass you with bad names and put-downs?
• Look at you or act in ways that scare you?
• Control what you do and where you go?
• Stop you from seeing or talking with friends or family?
• Make all the decisions?
• Tell you that you're ugly, dumb or a bad parent?
• Destroy your property?
• Intimidate you with guns, knives or other weapons?
• Shove, slap, strangle or hit you?
• Force you to have sex?
• Threaten to kill you, your pets or your family?
• Act like these behaviors are no big deal, are your fault or even deny doing them?
Click the button below to view our upcoming events!
Adopt a Room
Valentine's Gala (Feb. 17th, 2018 5:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m.)
• Date: Saturday, February 17th, 2018 from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
•Your Valentine' Evening is Planned! Whether you desire a delightful evening out with your special someone or a night out with friends. Enjoy a delicious meal, wine, a live and silent auction, and live music by Smooth Groove all while benefiting the survivors of domestic violence. This event is designed to build a connection between our community and Haven House by shining a light onto the positive benefits of our programs and services. If you wish to purchase tickets for this event either click on the "Events" button and it will take you to our list of events where you can purchase tickets online or call us at (865) 983-6818.
-Some rooms at the Hilton have been reserved at a special rate for February 17, 2018 - February 18, 2018 for attendees of our Gala! The special room rate will be available until February 10th or until the group block is sold-out. If you wish to make a room reservation click here.
Are you in Danger?
Call our 24hr Hotline: