Are you in Danger?
Call our 24hr Hotline: 865.982.1087
Domestic Violence Hurts
Domestic violence is a pattern of behavior used to gain power and control over another person through fear and threats. It may include physical, emotional and sexual abuse. Domestic violence is a crime.
Does Your Partner or Family Member...
• Embarrass you with bad names and put-downs?
• Look at you or act in ways that scare you?
• Control what you do and where you go?
• Stop you from seeing or talking with friends or family?
• Make all the decisions?
• Tell you that you're ugly, dumb or a bad parent?
• Destroy your property?
• Intimidate you with guns, knives or other weapons?
• Shove, slap, strangle or hit you?
• Force you to have sex?
• Threaten to kill you, your pets or your family?
• Act like these behaviors are no big deal, are your fault or even deny doing them?
Click the button below to view our upcoming events!
Pints for a Purpose (Sept. 28th 5 p.m.-9 p.m.)
• Date: Thursday, September 28th, 2017 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
• Join us on September 28th, 2017 at Cycology Bicycles and Little River Trading Company in Maryville for a night of craft beer, food trucks, a raffle of different items, and good company. All proceeds received from the beer and raffle ticket sales will go to Haven House.
National Night Out (Sept. 28th 5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.)
• Date: Thursday, September 28th, 2017 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
•The City of Alcoa Police and Fire Departments are partnering to celebrate National Night Out and Fire Prevention Week and are inviting the community to join them. Their will be food, entertainment, displays, and family activities. This event is completely free and all are welcome! Haven House will be setting up a booth at this event.